****"The ALL-NEW,,,, Doppler-WonderLine-CommandToolBuffer!" ... "You'll All Be SAYIN,,, Where's That CmdLine Again?"..."OR, OTHER SUCH CLASSICS AS,,, Turmoil Related Buffer Command Quandary! Where The H&^% is That Thing",,,"or, the much more Sublime,, "When I Finaly Do Find It, I Will Construct A CataPult! Oh, oh yes."..."Hand Me that Anvil, I've A Sack To Fill! Directions to a Pond, Marsh, Bogg, River, or, WATERFALLLLL!"..."But WAIT!"..."That Dopller's Got Your Command Time Frenzy Needs Backed."...."Wait, Wait,, DID YOUR Hear Something,, Sounds LIKE COMMAND LINE SIZZLE." ----@---WONDERLINEQUANTUMDOPPLERTOOL

Comments

  1. 0H, oh my... I want My Command Line to Sport Such Luxurious Sound Bytes, AS, "GiantMarbleCylinderRollingOnSteelBridge!"
    or, the more Stately,
    "R0LLS-BENTLEY. With Up-State Mechanics-Mannn! Sounding Out Complete Re-T00ling! Dust-Mats= "A" Check!, Glove-Box@anUnkempt & so SKIPPED,..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, oh,,, and i want my keys to have Ventriloquism Skills,, Damn Fine Ones. Is There A DopplerKeyWonderLineTool....
    "Need To Sound Out Them Passwords, There Just, SO DAMN FINE! Doppler Key's Got Others Covered!"
    "They'll Be Sayin, Damn That's A Quality PW, wish i had thought of it..."..."Also, Now, With The All New, "DontMentionItExactly"... Feel Secure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

~Writing~Vince~