--- Are You In Need of a Pressing Question,, or,, A Solid Lullaby --- ``Lullaby-Shop..?`` ``..ya..yaya,wa-da-ya-got in Lullaby that offers Decent-Coverage, on Topics...Ranging From, Lullaby Related Anxiety, on OverSeas-Flights,, or,, Pass me The Better-Headphone, my Lullabies on the Way.. (or headphones in a Catered-to-Class)

 ``Pressing Question Center..?``  ``hHmMM.. I`ve Got One,, What Time is it?``  ```No,, Sir. Im Afraid your mistaken,, We Sell Questions Here and Fine Ones, of a Pressing Nature at that..``    ``,, ive a pressing question, fulfill it,, the Damn Time Man..!``    ``Again Sir, We Are A Center of Priviliged Inquiry, Have You Then, A Pressing-Question Today, Sir..?``  ``sure, fine then,, no further question.``  ``Good Day Then..``  

 ``Lullaby-Shop..?``  ``..ya..yaya-wa-da-ya-got in a Lullaby Offering moments I`ve a pressing Agenda..?``  ``Right Away Sir!``  ``Excellent.``

``Lullaby-Shop..?``  ``I couldnt help but thing of you,,hmmmgghhhrrr,, I feel dozy..``  ``Certainly Sir`` ``Problem is,, I`ve Projects due..``  ``Right Away Sir,,``  --  ``Mmmenacing-WorkLoads..Several Projects Due, or, Broken Bureau?``    ``Broken Bureau.``  ``You will feel more than Menaced then.``  ``Out-Standing.``  ``Clearly.``  

--- Are You In Need of a Pressing Question,, or,, A Solid Lullaby --- ``Lullaby-Shop..?`` ``..ya..yaya,wa-da-ya-got in Lullaby that offers Decent-Coverage, on Topics...Ranging From, Lullaby Related Anxiety, on OverSeas-Flights,, or,, Pass me The Better-Headphone, my Lullabies on the Way.. (or headphones in a Catered-to-Class)


``Pressing Question Center..?`` ``..ya, ya wada-ya-got in a Question that offers only a moments consideration? I`ve A Stellar Follow Up Question already in mind.`` ``Certainly Sir,, & in ``Poor By-Comparison`` ``..ah, My Question, Will, Stun.`` ``More Than Clearly Sir. Good Evening.``

 ``Pressing Question Center..?``  ``hrmm yes,, Have you the Time please?``  ``Sir. Im Afraid you`ve the wrong enterprise,, We Only Sell Questions Here, and, Fine Ones, of a Pressing Nature at that..``   ``No really , what time is it?``  ``We Dont Answer Questions, We Offer Them,, at a price..``  ``,, ive a pressing question,, the Time Man..Im Actualy running late..!``    ``Again Sir, We Are A Center of Questions that Merit Answering.. Have You Then, The Need of a Pressing-Question, Today, Sir..?``  ``No, ok fine then,, no further question.``  ``Good Day Then..``  ``Good-Day..``

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Writing~Vince~