"Have You ever Heard The Expression: "Now That Was A True Page Turner!!" ...And found yourself asking,,, i'm even presuming that the 2 "!!" are for feet up and content,,, A FINE READ EVEN?", In this case,,
"And,Now,When-In?" will finaly have meaning.. "INTRODUCING' THE ALL NEW&IMPROVED"
""===TruePageTurner"OfABookMark"==="" ,,, "Never Appear A Beginer Again On The Public Transit!! With Such Titles As,, The New-Testament!! Read'Em'&WEEP'CardTricks,,, & THE-DICTIONARY.." ,,, "Heres What 1 Enchanted Re-Purchaser Had To Say!!"
"...I Tend To Just Drift Off while reading on the Bus.. you see,, yet,, Here's Where My Technique IN BookMark Choice,, Truely Made The Difference!!" ... "Soma-Sir!! Continue." ... ",,,well,, i like meditating,,,on the first page of my Testaments,, Yet,, I dont want fellow Commuters,,, somehow,,, maintainin the idea that,,, that, im wet behind the ears and all,, is all,,," ,,, "And,,, &?" ... "... well,, i drifted off,, and,, and,, when i awoke,, when i awoke, i was on the LAST PAGE OF THE SECOND TO LAST BOOK & ALL!! I Even Had One Fellow Commuter Ask ME FOR MY AUTOGRAPH,,, Contesting, that "I Was A Gifted Speed Reader&Must Know MY TESTAMENTS!!" ,,, "Another Commuter Had This To Say!!"
"I got on the Bus Last Night,,, & There was this poor soul all passed-out,, With His BOOKMARK SECURED ON THE LAST PAGE OF THE DICTIONARY,, What A WONDERWORKER!! READING THE DICTIONARY COVER TO COVER & ALL!! A True Evening Commute Soldier!!"
""===THE TRUE- -PAGE~TURNER- -OF A BOOKMARK!!==="" ,,, "ORDER YOURS TODAY!"
Comments
Post a Comment