==="Today ON: The 1ST Quarter@25-1!"=== , "As Any 'Omega' Can Well Tell YA" ,,YouLot,, Are All Estranged&LessThirsty FromHereDammit.
"As Any Omega Can Well Tell Ya(y=25,a=1, 25,to,1,,,25,Two,1)YouMayDrawWater,,Yet,, I Draw The Line,,," ,,, you see, as Omega,,, I Am Also Doubled.. In This Way,, As Delightful of a Design I Am,, I am also the Hindu-Swastika You Tools,, & In This Way,, Know-Ledge.. &,,, As Such,,, What IS Up & What IS Down,, Belongs To Me,,, in Fact,, 23 Yields PenHand.. or,, 6,, In This Way,,, Atlan(d)Is,, Atlan(t)is,, StakedLine,, The Coasts&Borders... Now.. e and f are,,, b c d e g p t v z'ee,,, f l m n s x z'ed ,,, In this way,, z'ee & z'ed,, Are 1 Step,,, eve = Passage of a Writing Instrument or Two Base6 Hands.. Here We Have a Case of,,, "OneLeap-To(Two)-Pen-Hand(s)" ,,, e = Hand,,, f = PenHand.. 6,, = Scroll,, Base6Time & Hand&Writing Instrument:) With Respects,,, Wheres MOM? :) we have to find her if by land & sea.. she IS ? Cachets.. Actualy Treasure ? where though..
Comments
Post a Comment