"Lullaby-Pretexts?" ... "..ya...ya.. Its Been A ROUGH Day,, Soothing Tides Perhaps,, Or,, In This Genre.. Thank-You.." ... "There There Now Sir... That,, Theres,, A Lullaby Pretext. Have You,, In Mind,,, Anything Less PRE-Text-ED,,,, Per-HAps.." ... ""..You Gettin'Sharp,, &,, What Does That Mean??": ... "It Means,, You've A,, Lullaby-Pretext In Mind,, SIR!!!... We've Non-Issue Lullabies In~Shop." ... ""You-Gettin'NonPeaceTimeWithMe..?,, What would You then Suggest..tool.." ... ""What Was That..? Don't Press a Lullaby-Pretext~Shop-Agent,,, Were already Pressed..."" ... "Reallllllllyyyy,, Do Shhhhhaaaarrrre." ... ""You Sound Soooothed!!"" ... "hmmm..grrrr-hmm-grrrgrrrr,, ahhhh.. Night-Night Then..." ... ""Oh,, You Tool!!"" ... "click,,zzzzzzzzzz" ... ""Oh ,,, Ya,, Ya, Real Nice..."" ...."Click"
"PressingQuestionCenter??" ,,, ",,,ya,,,ya, Wa-da-ya-got in MereQuestions2,,Pass The Time... so to Speak..." ... ""Oh,, Oh MY ,, You've A Real Contender In Mind Dont Ya,, DONT YA!? You,,, You Do Know,, We Pay Well For,, For Solid, Solid Leads Even??"" ,,, "There There Now,,, Perhaps another Time,,, I Remain Pressed,," ... "I,, I Imagine... Here you,, You Go Then,,, & & Enjoy." ... "I Will Young Contender,, I Will." ... """...Mere Runner Ups...?""" ... "ya,,ya,, Wa-da-ya-got'in,, I,, I Dont Know... What's On This Afternoon..." ... "...hmmm.. Somewhat Pressing Though,, Dont You Think,,, Hmmm..? HMMMM? .. There There,, The Dysphoria of an Entire Afternoons Wait? Really Then... I Thought I,,, I Had Had SomeOne,, On,, On The Line.. Whom,,, Whom Knew Their Inquiries,, Sew-To-Speak..." ... "...You Sassin Me?
Comments
Post a Comment