===AcidLoop= Letter,

 ===Lion=== L,n=26,io = I Owe. Lion = I Owe, Alphabet, I Owe, Big-House, I Owe Round-House, Clock. Dieu = To Have Partialy Rolled With You, I O U , The Past, Via, Line WITHOUT ARK. or, Relativity , Ground. ? is this in connection. Lion , noir, l to r = 6 =Scroll for Hand & Writing Instrument & Time, or In Time.. PenHand In The Dark = Pen-Handed-Lion=Zion ? yet, is there more of a connection. there is another expression maybe. with respects. We Live in a Global Haunted-House, until we make seperations as to anxieties.. or,, which fears are real. in this case.. we all live in a Haunted-House as to Signal Capacity, until we fall in seperate fears for having Discerned As Faults, Signal-Distinctions.. ? we walk on the abyss.. with respects. Tele-Phone = RoundDial, Numbers & Letters. ? RoundHouse. alignments? concepts of letters at angles? from eachother. instead of linear? with respects. Phone = Murder in Greek. this is a crossover? or, letters at angles. We Are Literaly Being Called. 2020+SignVirus. = Sands Of Time, or, SandMan.. That Which we walk on Calling? Pharaon = Doubling on 20, Ph=16th&8thLetters. & ara = 1,18,1 or 20 & on = on.. Strangely,, we Have 160 Deluges.. We Need 20 For 180,, Strangely?;) in this case, we need 180 Deluges & This For a Linear System... Good&Bad,, Is Caused to Become. by our peoples.. Bad&Good.. we share our fears & Stop Needing Exposures... Gossip = Chain Event. Exposure = Currency in such a system.. With Respects You WonderWork:) Thanks For Sharing:) Music IS Currency!! we love it. we need to know.. Language = Borders.. as 10 to 12 Year Olds.. we form borders for music & accompanying clothing styles.. we copy patterns set. we need to know.. Schooling Would Be Great .. how many ways to show our ego's = Stumbling Blocks.. Rest Well:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Writing~Vince~