===Lion=== L,n=26,io = I Owe. Lion = I Owe, Alphabet, I Owe, Big-House, I Owe Round-House, Clock.
Dieu = To Have Partialy Rolled With You, I O U , The Past, Via, Line WITHOUT ARK. or, Relativity , Ground. ? is this in connection.
Lion , noir, PenHand In The Dark = Pen-Handed-Lion=Zion ? yet, is there more of a connection. there is another expression maybe. with respects.
We Live in a Global Haunted-House, until we make seperations as to anxieties.. or,, which fears are real.
in this case.. we all live in a Haunted-House as to Signal Capacity, until we fall in seperate fears for having Discerned As Faults, Signal-Distinctions.. ?
Tele-Phone = RoundDial, Numbers & Letters. ? RoundHouse. alignments? concepts of letters at angles? from eachother. instead of linear? with respects.
Phone = Murder in Greek. this is a crossover? yet.. the telephone dial then? its all word play. may seem silly. word is engagement & aperture. or,, aliens exist in our words. or , the searching into them & feelings. or, relativities. all notes. :) :( we need :( more. since. "how ar things..?" "oh, all right.." must be part of the process & omega's doubling. z'ee & z'ed. with respects.
Comments
Post a Comment