===Autism Commenter:=== Silent Hill SoundTrack. with respects.
6=Scroll For Time. 60-Seconds, Second=1Unit. 2=1. 6=Scroll for Hand & Writing Instrument. Time & Hand & Writing Instrument = Base6. 9 = Brain Stem & Thorax, or, Thought & Word. Word Pretexts Thought, or, 9 = The Word Yet Dregged To, e = Linear Scroll. or, e = Line Ark Till, e = Line Ark Un-Till, 9 = The Word Yet Dregged To, Lion = L =12th Letter, n=14th, io = I Owe. Lion = I Owe 26 = I Owe Alphabet = I Owe Big-House(Solar System) = I Owe Round-House, or, I Owe Time. Lion = I Owe 26 = I Owe Time = I Owe 24. we take m & n , we are left with L&o , we could also take p & q = Opposible DIgits? then we are left with, o & r. Lo Or = The Deep's OR-igins ARE Currencies. o & r = OR-iginal SoundOut Groups In English. French = With Feminine Particles & e & o = OR-iginal SoundOut Groups. e o r = 13 Letter Spacings. 13 = Family Lost To Ark.. Standard, Theory, Or, Embodiment. 1's & 10's = Woes. 13 = Noah's Ark? With Much Respects. The Counter Suit = Willendorf Venus 26000BC, Autriche. = Head = Ukraine & Skole, with respects. Breast = Black Sea. with respects. Pelvis = Sinai Peninsula. Dead Sea = Early Contraception. Merline Stones "Quand Dieu Ete Femme." Relates Moms Woes As Carrying More Channels on the Body.. The Word IS God = Language Matrices? Pyr-A-Mid = Broken Pencil, quite clearly, yet, Broken Couples Broken Pencil, IS More Clear. Pheraon's Fully Formed Status? Pharaon = Ph = Doubling, Search Well. 'f' Sound As Well. ph=16,8,6 = 1, 686 = Line Triangle = Linear Triangulation = Greek Architecture Top Triangle? ara=1,18,1=20= 1 1 8Up2cm 1 = Pyramid In Perspective Sketch. Pharaon = Doubling On 20. 2020+SignVirus = Call, Sands Of Time. 2020+SignVirus = Get A Proverbial Grip(pe= Flu in French.) The Mayan Hier'O'Glyph For '0' = Proverbial Grip. The Thumb=BottomLip. We Have 160 Deluge Writings. We Need 20 To Have 180 Deluge Writings. Linear System Then In Question, (180=line) , IS, Good & Bad.. We Have Gone Forth Using Only The Strong Side Of Our Bodies. 180 Deluges & All Time IS Calling Our Peoples. & This To Change Linear System, Good & Bad , To, Bad & Good. We Share OUR Fears & Stop Needing Gossip. To Re-Unite Mom & Dad, Since.. By Sharing Fears First, we can be with ourselves,, nevermind others? this IS All Time Calling Our Peoples. with many many respects. Strong Chain Event, Forged Elixir & False Pain Killer. The Word IS Alive Unt(d)o The Least Articles, Or, There Are NO Leasts. Our Peoples & Spirit Have Always Given, or, Spirit & Our Peoples Have Always Given. With Much Respects. Forever&Ever Abundance of Engagement Of Our Minds.
Comments
Post a Comment