***Abstract,&UnYielding-Instructions.

 ""Abstract&Unyielding'Instructions??"" . ",you, You Know Something, Ive Been Biding My Time For This Discu.." . ""Certainly~Sir! Foreign-Diagrams,Curious-Customs-ISSUES, &,,""."AH,To'HELL-With'U'Pal!"

 ""Tool&Dime"On~A~HalfPlumMounts*Stirrings*??"" . ",You,, Your *A*-Savage-,&!rrrrRRRR'I've-Hand You In Mind ALLL,," . ""Madam, I'm NO Savage.TheName's Hard-Ware Relat,,"" . ",,rrrRRRRrr,," . ""Madam!""

 ""Today~ON~*The-Least??*"" . "So,, What Did You Do Today?" . "Um. I Went To The Mint,, On This, TheFiscal Day Of Lowest Appreciation, ByStandard @ "TheRiverBank,During LOW-Tide!" . "Oh-Ya? OH-YA??"

 ***Lullaby~ssSSHHop???*** , "ya,, YA-wa-da-ya-got in a *Lullaby*,,in a *Lullaby* that Lull's like a Semi, NO,No, A Freighter,,I Remain Pressed,,& that Wakes like a, Stiff~Breeze,no,NO,A*WILD*Girder*?"

 ""Lozenge-Less Yet Spurious Discourses??"" . "",,you,,You Feel No Shame@ALL DO YOU!?! How COULD YOU??? AbsoLUTE-DEJEC,," . ""Certainly-Sir! Dubious-Dialect,DIALOGUE &TINNY'SPEAKERS,,"" . "AH'ToHELL,,"

 ""Today~ON~*The-Lowest??*"" . "So,,What Did You Do Today?" . "Um,I Went To The Mint, On This, TheFiscal Day Of Least-Depreciation'sByStandard@"TheRiverBank,During LOW-Tide EVEN!!" . "Oh-Ya? OH-YA??",

 ""Oh,Hey,HeyCrusher..""."Hello Timmy,Junior,Jonathan.HaveYouWhats Coming ToMe??". ""Sure,SureThingCrusher."" . "ComingUp SomewhatLight Ain'tYou Ti,, w00h! Madam-Gauntlet,, I, I Handn't Seen U There!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Writing~Vince~