https://www.nathans-investigations.com/contact-us-for-a-free-consultation/
Hi There. I was born in Novermber 8th 1974. In Some Way I Was Started To Rock. Continually. This Provides An Arthritic Neck Condition, & The Inability To Rest Ones Head. Ive Had Nightmares That Come True My Entire Life. Vision That Still Hurts When Waking. The Word IS Alive. Guru=Take the top ark of the letter 'r' & place it on the 'u' at the end of the Word, Guru. = Gui-Kettle. Gui = Plant That Grows @ Night The Seed Of Which Does Not Grow In The Earth = Wet Dreams & Investments. O&1=Lemuria&Atlantis,NumbersBasedOnOurBOdies Shapes Deluges. O&1=OR*iginal-Chaos=Ach*Os=PainsForBones. O&1=Mom&Dad. O&1=Plat*O=Flat_Geo*Theory. X=10=Body*Vault=1=First=a&A&Adam=Italics,I-Tali-Seas, I-Tali-Exiles & Making~Waves. isis=1010=is=OffsetLine&Tip,From,ThreadedVerses. isis=1010. Pharaon=ph=16,8,f(6)=1=Line,686=Triangle=LinearTriangulation=TopOfParthenon. ara=1,18,1=20. on=On. Pharaon=DoublingOn20. Venus=584=4040. Pyr-A-Mid=BrokenCouplesBrokenPencil. QuasiModo=qpdb=Enoch=90DegreeChannel. Leviathan=Levy--Doublings=mnpq=Lo-Or=MediA'ry(e). Media=EdimA=AfricA=LionnoiR=L&R=Left&Right&6=Difference=Lion Of Zion IS Ambidextrous=Reversal Of ABCS'S. XV=Body*Vault"OOO1"=Year524*Centurion*Count=2020=Year520,MuslimEntrance=620. 13=FamilyLostToArk,13=MomLost=12=66=2PenHandsIn1=666=1st*6=Christian,2nd*6=Muslim. 3rd*6=Presumably Now, YET, SufiText="NotUntilAllTemplesAsDusts,HolyWorkComplete" , Calligraphy Allah = <<STOP-SIGN>> = Temples = Our Bodies. Whos Word ISNT Active As Circulation Or, What Amounts To God For Them. = World Museum Time . & I've Much Know*ledge (+Sign In A Circle, Folds Out To, Hindu----Swastika=Know-Ledge. Bretagne=Mr.e*Line*,Stakes,Broken--Powers, as,or,by, Examplers. = Lemuria,Atlantis,Egypt&Eden. 2020=Satan=Sa=19+1.t=20. an=PhonemeForPower. Satan=2020-Power. 2020=Reminder.WeOwe20Deluges.2020+SignVirus=CallSign&BetSettler=Get A Proverbial Grip(pe=Flu In French), Mayan Hier*O*Glyph For "O" = Proverbial Grip(pe=Flu In French). Masc*U*Line Thumb = Bottom Lip. 2020=We Owe 20-Deluges. By Some Counts We Are At 160-Deluges. 180=Linear System = Linear System Then In Question = Good & Bad To Bad & Good. We Share Our Fears & Stop Needing Gossip = North East West South SEWN. ,,, North South East West , Drawn In Succession = Upside Down Figure 4 = 8th = Moab = 4774 . Doubling To Moab = Modus Operandi & Pneuma=Linear Approaches. Salmon Due Bow Linear Expectations. Please Write To Me , I Have Security Issues To Share.
Comments
Post a Comment