***STORY*TIME*SPECIALS*** ~MOTORIST*CITY~ ***Boris, The~BusDriver*** ===MOTORIST*CITY=== = PUBLIC PERFORMANCE TO GET ON THE BUS. & LUGE TO GET ON THE METRO. Or,,, Or Theres Boris The BusDriver.
"""Well, All I've To Do is practice My Maneuver & Were Bles,,"""
"""Pfft,,, You Know The +5 IS Mine..."""
"Charly,, Your LATE. Luge-Latency Or What???"
""Ya,, Ya. Forgot To Wax.""
"Noob."
""Ya Sure Pal. You Know That +7 *IS* Mine. Woah,, WOAH.""
"""""Move*Master*Clemency!!! Oh,,, Oh~My."""""
"HOT-DAMN!" , ""I Knew Our Re-Purchaser Would Show!!"" ,
""Sorry. Sorry I'm Late. Used My Old Sponsors Wax By Accident.""
"""Move*MASTER*!. Flexed~Clemency!! Douce~Amour. Sweep Us OFF Our Feet Already. A Bus IS An Innovation & In Effect,, Brings Us There."""
""There There, You Lot. There There.""
""""With What Maneuver ***Will*** You Tend To,,,""""
""Well. 1st Of All, STOP Being So Danged Starry~Eyed With Me... It Only Adds To The Pressure. I'm About,((Spin Head & Neck In Circle), I'm'bout To +1O~You-Contenders. Easy... EEEEeeeeasyyyy.""
""""Garlands??"""
""NO. Just,, Just Let Me Concentra,,""
""""What Stress To Innovation & Being SWEPT Off Of Our Feet,,, That,, That Theres Boris The Bus~Driver."""
""What Does That Mean?""
"""It Means We NEED Story, Or, 1O.5O & .2O Cents Per Twenty Meters There*After. He's Very Particular.."""
""Story??? & ***Jack'Me'Lab*** Tarif's Without??? Don't You Lot Turn On Me Now... I've, I've Nothin,,""
(Out Steps A Shadowy Figure. KCH-kch-BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM. Lightning & Thunder Instantly.)
"""""WOOOOAAAHHHHHHH. ***FLASH~Master~TRANSIT***. Here We ARE & Oh SO Scanty, & This WITHOUT Story For,,"""""
""There There. Eas(*KCH-kch-BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM*)yyyy,,, Easy-Now. SOOooo,,, Story *IS* NEED'ED Is *IT*??? (*KCH-kch-booooommmmmggrrrrggrrrrrrmmmmmmbooooboommmm*)""
"""""Scanty In Our Hopes For Vehicular Innovations & Feet Sweepings, YES, We DUE InDEED NEED ***Story***."""""
****KCH*kch*BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMmmmmmmmmmgggrrrrrrrghhhrhrhrr*** (The Whole Party Looking Around Each Time...)
((((KSSSSHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh. BUS DOOR OPENS. LightningStrikes*FogClears.)))
"""""Uh... Hey There Boris!!!"""""
""You Lot GOT Story??? Cuz If Not,, You Know The Drill,,,""
""""Ya,,, Ya. 1O.5O,,,""""
""1O.5O, & .2O Cents*Per*2O/Meters,,,, There-Aft,,,""
***KCH*kch*BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM***
Comments
Post a Comment